"No Love For Russia A Giant Falls"

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Superb Job Chris ............ Five Big Stars from me Matey.

Peter

S

steve scan

Very nicely done Chris, good eye for detail like the footprints and the figures interact nicely.

First Name
Aaron
A stug a panther and a kv ... what's not too love. I dig the big turret kv's and I have a soft spot for stugs. The figures look fantastic. An all around great diorama.

C

chris2681

\ said:
A stug a panther and a kv ... what's not too love. I dig the big turret kv's and I have a soft spot for stugs. The figures look fantastic. An all around great diorama.
\ said:
Very nicely done Chris, good eye for detail like the footprints and the figures interact nicely.
Thanks guys. This was another wreck that I just fixed up. My daughter's kittens have really done a lot of damage to my stuff this past summer, so now that im not working much in the winter im going through repairing them. Still got a Sws halftrack and SU-152 that need attention and repairs before I can start something new!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Lovely work, great details, love the footprints etc.

Si:smiling3:

C

chris2681

\ said:
Kittens? o_O
yea this one has been messed up since the summer when we first got the cats. Only got around to fixing it this winter.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I totally agree! :cool:
ET TU BRUT`E :rolleyes: this for the more cultured Brits, I'm sure you have no idea of which I speak !

C

chris2681

\ said:
ET TU BRUT`E :rolleyes: this for the more cultured Brits, I'm sure you have no idea of which I speak !
AWWWW POOR CEASAR!!!! FEELING BETRAYED? HAHAHAHAHA:p

You aint the smartest mother****** in da world ya know, but you is the ugliest!

Last edited:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
AWWWW POOR CEASAR!!!! FEELING BETRAYED? HAHAHAHAHA:pYou aint the smartest mother****** in da world ya know, but you is the ugliest!
And looks are hereditary you know ! :eek: