First Name
john
Beautifully built and painted tank :score:

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice work Dweller ( don't know your name ) you got the weathering right on the lower half just like what you wanted

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Another good build/paint job!

I'm still waiting for the book I bought last week, but I assume this is from Warhammer?

Gern

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Unusual and not really my thing ..... But I quite like it. Very, very well put together. A first class paint-job and weathering. 5***** from me.

Peter

T

treyzx10r

That looks menacing! Really nicely built and painted!

T

The Dweller

\ said:
Another good build/paint job!I'm still waiting for the book I bought last week, but I assume this is from Warhammer?

Gern
Yeah its a Warhammer 40,000 Novel(s)

thank you all for your kind words, i try to put a lot of effort into my model building and i like to share

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
That's a well painted model mate, great work.

Tony.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice work. Not sure I would want to be in a tank that had a round that large hanging naked off the back though.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Well I finished 'The Space Wolf Omnibus' and I'm not sure I'm any the wiser I'm afraid. Very 'Boy's Own' adventure stuff - a bit like Biggles with added gore and ghosts.

I can appreciate the variety of figures available which makes for lots of wargaming/modelling opportunities so I can see the attraction - but not for me I'm afraid.

There are a couple of future war stories you might want to have a look at if you've not seen them already:

Starship Troopers by Robert Heinlein (virtually no resemblance to the films thank the gods!)

The Forever War by Joe Haldeman

Gern

PS Wouldn't it be nice if someone could make a full range of compatible Star Wars figures/machines to the same sort of quality as the Warhammer kits? Yes - I know this is also 'Boy's Own' stuff!