Occupy Gezi

G

gurkanozkan

The protests in Turkey, Taksim Square

1/50

The police vehicle, toma is not a model. Its hand made, used by plastics, papers and card board.

Vallejo acrilics have been used by brush

Theres some work to do, especially the figures

Ill add new photos tomorrow

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Something different and contemporary. I like it, but, and please do not think it's a criticism-just an observation, needs more debris, small rocks, sand, if you have black big bags cut a circle out of one and fill with small bits of bag or paper, tie at the top and it looks like a rubbish bag etc. Looks slightly sterile to say that protesters have been camped there for 2 weeks. Saying that, you have said you've stuff to do on it. Well done on the vehicle, looks the part, as I have said something unique and I think it is rather good.

Si:smiling3:

P

Polux

Love the man sit, with any kind of worries, looking all very calmed!! :smiling3:

Like Si have said, it's a very different diorama. It's not habitual to see a modern ones.

It's a nice build, and you give me an idea.... ;) Thanks

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Not often you see a topical dio on here, and it looks good.

Were you there during the demos.in May.

Tony.

G

gurkanozkan

Si, Polux, Tony and Joe thank you very much

Yes ı was there, and there were lots of scene like this. Sometimes the protesters and police sit together and rest. İt was long days. End of May, all along the June the protests continiued. İn İstanbul maybe 2 million was in the protests, and all over Turkey maybe 5 million protest the goverment