Ongoing in-progress thread

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
As I've mentioned in my introduction post,I am a regular contributor to Scale Aircraft Modelling magazine. As for obvious reasons I cannot post full WIP threads of these builds, I can however show a couple of in progress pics and a few finished ones. I hope this is not in violation of rules of this forums.

Currently I am working on this two models

Yak-40, AZ models 1:144 with custom made decals

Su-27 'Flanker-B'; Trumpeter 1:72 conversion from J-11B

Last edited by a moderator:

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Lovely looking builds Sebastijan.

Tony.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
No problem with the rules but for your own good you might like to post the finished ones in the Pictures section. (make sure its the right one! It saves me having to move them lol.)

Normally, builds in progress would go in "Under Construction", even if not a complete step by step build.

There are many that just post a couple of interesting or problems to look out for in Under Construction, Others Just post the finished build in the appropriate section.

I do like the Flanker.

Ian M

First Name
Sebastijan aka Seb
hey thanks for replying! Finished builds will definitly be posted in the pictures section while I intend to use this thread for showing whats on my bench in progress for the mag.

I am happy that you like the Flanker - it's probably be one of THE models of my modelling career. :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
You are very welcome Sebastijan. (may we call you Seb?)

Ian M