“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Looking good moni, think I would have been cruel and drop kicked the cats out the way:eek: :P :D

Joking, they look a fine specimen of feline! You also have mobile factories for aerials, cats whiskers are great for them...just remember not to pluck them from the cat, wait for them to drop out!!! ;)

Lee:smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi Lee,thank you for stopping by, oh pore pusses, i just cannot bring my shelf to do it,they think the compressor is a giant mouse or some think, o_O

well thank you very much for that bit off info, wish i had off been saving them, oh no , not with the big black and white one after a mouth or more after he sunk his teeth in my arm ,my hand is still numb :confused:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hehe, awesome cats. I banished ours from the model area he is long haired and mischievous. The great feline siege of Monigrad?

C

Caledonia

What scale are the Cats Monica 1/1?? seriously though, that's real quality work you are producing. Cheers Derek

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi Joe, oh thats so funny , :smiling3: i know what you mean, my are as well , how meany paint brushes they, have eater and taken away,

I see why you did send him on his way, the hair get ever were,:eek:

yes there 1/1 scale, Derek,with real big teeth and claws, :confused: thank you for the kind words do real appreciate it o_O,

well think i have lost aday again they moved back in oh booo, :oops:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hello all well, hears a small update been working on the figures, ;)

and I think there turned out quite well, mite give them a couple of washers in dirt , just to try and even things out a bit, o_O

just need to do thair boots and a little little touch up hear and there,

any comments most welcome and advice, :rolleyes:

View attachment 80697

View attachment 80698

View attachment 80699

20140411_134037.jpg

20140411_134050.jpg

20140411_134115.jpg

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Great dio Moni, can't wait to see the end..

John

D

dubster72

Brilliant Monica! They're very nicely painted, great how you've picked out the tiny insignia details.

Cheers

Patrick

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi John, Patrick, thank you so much :D , you know that's what i was hoping to hear that the figures are ok, ;)

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Good work Monica.

My cats are cleaver. They go on the table, I have seen the evidence, but they are always smart enough to get down before I come home....

Ian M

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thank you,oh Ian, they must be scared off you :confused: , my just stay there and look at me, :rolleyes:

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Figures are looking good Moni! As for the cats...I would have shaved them and used their fur for brushes...they'd soon stop eat and taking the brushes then:mad:...what am I on about!?:oops: I wouldn't of had a cat in the first place :P :D

Lee :smiling3:

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta, Lee, real do appreciate the nice comments :D oh the horror of figure painting it real dose have wickers on it :P ;;

oh pore pusses ,:rolleyes:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Just caught up with this one Moni and it's going very well love those horses , I've got some to build in the near future so I will be along to ask advice on them due to me never doing them before.

Those cats are amazing they look so real mind you I do think there slightly out of scale ;)

First Name
Richard
Hi Moni,

Nice absolutely nice progress on this build. 1 Horses looking good, nice shadows and a realistic colour.

Those figurines good very good those highlights and shadows on the clothes are looking spot on the details perfect.

really love how this is coming together.

cheers Richie

monica

SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
hi John and Richi, thank you both for the nice comments it is real appropriate, ;)

well when you do I will try and help as much as i can,and be glad too :rolleyes: , well the cats are 1.1 so maybe just a tab big :P :D

that is great to hear Richi, i put in along day on them today,so I,m glad its payed off :smiling3: , the horse,s are tricky ones to do ,

I keep scratching them with my nail, don't have long nails to model ,:oops:, Im quite happy with them they turned out well,

just a little bit of a touch up , and add the rest off the tack and gear,,

A

AlasdairGF

Honestly Monica? I think those figures would look a lot better with heads on.

:D

W

Willi262

...Um.. Moni, ?

I didn't want to say this because I'm not sure if my eyes are going bad, but it looks like one of your horses has his right front leg facing the wrong direction...