P-47 D Thunderbolt Hasegawa 1/32

A

ajcmac

I had stopped with the models in 1/32 scale. My showcase is almost full. I went back to the models 1/48 until resolve the problem. This is for a friend.

A P-47 D Hasegawa. I'll try to build the model 'OH JOHNNIE'.

That black and white squares in the vertical drift scares me a little. I'll paint the American insignia and the number of the plane. Let's see how it goes.

I prepared the interiors, the wells of the landing gear and the engine to be able to start painting.

The interior already painted.

The interiors ready. Just missing the seat belts.

Regards

ajcmac

A

ajcmac

The interiors ready. I have glued the fuselage. I am waiting for the glue to dry to start working on it.

Regards

ajcmac

First Name
Chris
Outstanding! If I has the space I think I'd upscale to 1/32. Keep up the good work!

Regards

Chris

A

ajcmac

The wells and landing gear doors also were already painted. The color is a little weird but it should be of glossy varnish. They were painted with Tamiya XF-04.

The fuselage already glued. The putty diluted with acetone to see if all is well ...

... and wings.

Regards

ajcmac

M

mobear

fantastic job so far antonio the added details are awesome,i`m watching from afar on this one lol

mobear

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Great attention to detail in the 'pit. Nice job.

Colin m

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
A fantastic build so far Antonio with some great attention to detail. I've got this one in my stash so will be interested to see how the build goes.

Vaughan

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Cracking paint job there Antonio, and the extra details really bring it to life.

Tony.

A

ajcmac

Wings glued on the fuselage. I finished the painting of the cockpit. Not glued the rear stabilizers to facilitate the painting of the tail.

I could not get the mask for the serial number so I decided to buy the sheet Montex for this model. I wait for to arrive.

Painted in white.

I cut strips with the same measure (five) that put vertically. After tapes of the same measured horizontally. These will only serve as a guide to make the horizontal cuts.

Ready to paint.

And I was pleased with the outcome. Now all repeat on the other side.

Missed a black square on top of the tail. When painting the other side I correct the error.

Regards

ajcmac

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Your a brave man Antonio that takes some skill masking and spraying the rudder. Looks great.

Vaughan

M

mobear

awesome job of the tail shame about some of the bleed through,you are a nutter,more than me

mobear

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Would I have the patience to paint that tail...errr no. Well done you.

B

beav1013

i think i'd go blind masking that off. hats off to you for that result.

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Great piece of work Antonio, if this is your standard the rest of it will be superb.

Tony.

A

AJay

I love the paintwork on the rudder. The cockpit's also looking excellent.

J

John Huggins

Nice one Antonio, this i like very much.

Look forward to seeing the rest.

John

A

ajcmac

I painted the engine...

propellers...

and the engine cowling ready.

Regards

ajcmac