P-61 Pacific theatre 'Moon Happy'

T

treyzx10r

This is my first attempt at a Dio so go easy on me. Its very much a work in progress left over from last years Twin Boom G/B. Was hoping to have it completed before the end of the year but it grew out of control and continues to do so.

I'm adding structures as they are completed,the work area

gotta have a place to go

work bench

T

treyzx10r

I'm also scracthing a nitrogen cart. Using total geussmology as I've not been able to find much in my research of the actual set up

T

treyzx10r

This is were it stands as of now,still need to do a lot more detailing,hoses,lines and torch heads to name a few

M

mobear

this i must say is tremendous looking so far,and details i would of called it finished lol,seriously though its great

mobear

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
That looks well Trey, some nice touches,......Guessmology, I like it. It works for you, and me too!

Ron

S

Saber

Looks great loved the scratch build on the work bench and loo. I would like to do another diorama but just dont have the room mind you there is allways the attic.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2

First Name
Aaron
This is awesome, what scale is it? 1:48?

T

treyzx10r

Ole thank you kindly! Ron thanks ,what else can you do when your hours of searching turn up nothing helpful but geuss at it in a logical sort of way right;) Mark ,thanks and I'm geussing the attic already has a spot cleared! Aaron thank you and yes its 1/48 cheers Trey

C

CDW

Make that another one to join the Guessmology club :smiling3: :smiling3:

This is great Trey, there's loads of details in there to see already but there's room to add more without it looking too cluttered.

When you mentioned you were a little apprehensive about getting a dio together i didn't think it would be a problem and i'm well impressed with the scratch built bits....

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looking good trey , loving the s**thouse!!! cheers tony

S

Sky Raider

Usual top standards there Trey. Looking brilliant.

Andy

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
A brilliant dio, and nicely busy looking.

Tony.