Paintballing

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Merry Christmas everyone!
Paintballing, it's like marmite... love it or hate it! Me, I love to be able to get out there and blat a few balls of paint at whoever stands against me... as well as receiving however many rounds back at me! Lol
SWMBO treated me to my very own weapon which I'm excited to get out there and try!

20211225_092420.jpg

Anyone else in to blatting paint at each other?

Lee

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Yep i used to do paintballing quite a bit. also used to do Laser Quest type games too. Great way to stay fit and also very sociable afterwards too :smiling3:

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Yep i used to do paintballing quite a bit. also used to do Laser Quest type games too. Great way to stay fit and also very sociable afterwards too :smiling3:

Pending where you are in the UK, the next time we go I can give you a shout Alan?

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Northern Scotland Lee. Bit far to travel. Furthest south i tend to go is Cumbria lol. But never say never :smiling3:

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Northern Scotland Lee. Bit far to travel. Furthest south i tend to go is Cumbria lol. But never say never :smiling3:

The offer is there if you ever venture this far south! :smiling:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
I had the chance to try it some years ago in Croatia. Too hot and too hungover though. After over 16 years in the army running around with live rounds, it wouldn't have been the same.......................Now I'm just old!!!

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Used to do paintballing now & then a few years ago, take your mates into the woods & shoot them......

At least it's legal to shoot them! Lol

I had the chance to try it some years ago in Croatia. Too hot and too hungover though. After over 16 years in the army running around with live rounds, it wouldn't have been the same.......................Now I'm just old!!!

I thought that once you were a pongo, you'd always be a pongo?!
Never too old to run around and shoot people... again legally! Haha

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
never been paintballing. Like Allen, too many years using the real thing.
John.

Likewise, I've used the real thing too but still enjoy running around acting the numpty! Lol

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Tried it once many years ago. Someone found out that it's much more fun if you store your 'ammo' In the freezer a couple of days! It hurts.
Got my own back though. (shot him in the butt with my air riffle a few days later).

Lee W

SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Tried it once many years ago. Someone found out that it's much more fun if you store your 'ammo' In the freezer a couple of days! It hurts.
Got my own back though. (shot him in the butt with my air riffle a few days later).

Companies supply the paintballs these days... probably for that reason Ian and it'd a quick way to boost profits. Site we use charges £100 for 2000 balls, you can buy that from a paintball shop for over half that price!