papa 695's HMS Victory sea scape

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
No worries Ron I'm taking it steady.I will just have to go insane by myself with this one mate
What do you mean by "will just have to go insane"? I was thinking of sending for 'those nice young men in their clean white coats' simply AGES ago!

Gern

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
M

Mike

Bloody heck, that's amazing.

Whoever, I feel you may need to read up on this link before going any further...

http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/legal-rights/mental-health-act-the-mind-guide/compulsory-admission-to-hospital/

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
\ said:
Bloody heck, that's amazing.Whoever, I feel you may need to read up on this link before going any further...

http://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/legal-rights/mental-health-act-the-mind-guide/compulsory-admission-to-hospital/
Thank you Michael for the nice words I would love to talk to you more but it's time for my medication then locked into my new lovely padded room that my nice friend Gern got for me.

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Thank you Michael for the nice words I would love to talk to you more but it's time for my medication then locked into my new lovely padded room that my nice friend Gern got for me.
Ian, be careful when you go in you don't catch yourself on the trip wire....sorry, rigging!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
Well, what are friends for if not to help .....

Gern