papa 695's SU 34

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
First Name
Michael
Fantastic work Ian, camo looks perfect and the weathering, washes etc are spot on, great job, *****

M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Looks great Ian.

Now dont hang me up on this, but there may be a reason why the canopy could not be posed open. It didn't open.

Access to the cock pit was via a ladder through the floor. The cock pit was pressurised as well allowing free movement with out oxygen masks.

This enabled the two man crew to use the toilet and even lay down and have a sleep. One at a time that is...

It even had a fridge to keep their food fresh and the drinks cold!!!

A really nice build Ian- I am actually getting to like Russian jets, They look rather nice.

Ian m

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I didn't know that Ian thanks for the info, it shows i must do more research on the builds i'm doing

S

Sky Raider

Came out fantastic Ian. Love the paint scheme. Top marks from me mate 5*****

Andy

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Great work Ian, your paint scheme looks brilliant. Interesting subject to build too, something a little different.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Beautiful! I love it Ian , a fantastic build of a great aircraft. The full weapons load looks amazing too. I'm definitely getting one of these ! Ian (M) is bang on with the canopy, access is through the nosewheel bay up a ladder . Five big red soviet stars from me mate , cheers tony