papa 695's XH558 Completed

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
I'm lost for words Ian, this is beautiful mate. Nice touch with the mirror so you can see the detail without picking it up, big five on the way.

Have fun, John

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very impressive! You've done a wonderful job on that one. Make that two impreesed with the mirror,it would be a shame not to see the detail underneath,particularly that bomb bay.

Cheers

Steve

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
That is one superb model Ian, and that makes three impressed with the mirror, really effective.

Add to it some excellent photography and it's one top job all the way.....Big 5*

Ron

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
A fantastic build and a great paint job Ian. I love the bomb bay detail well worth 5*.

Vaughan

T

treyzx10r

Ian that is truly stunning! The attention to detail has paid off,that bomb bay really pops! Very nicely done Sir ,5 stars and then some!!!

M

mobear

well well you brought t his model to life mate,simply brilliant,and 5*s is all i can give.thnx for the pics

mobear

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
5 big stars Ian ! this is brilliant , youve put in a lot of work and it really shows, what with the rescribe, sorting the intakes and the extra detailing in the bomb bay. Superb job , you should be well chuffed mate , cheers tony

C

CDW

mirror ..... brilliant!!! :smiling3:

aircraft .... brilliant!!!! :smiling3:

that is all ........

C

Caledonia

Obviously a labour of love Ian, you've done a very graceful lady of the skies proud, love the bomb bay detail. 5 Star from me too. Cheers Derek

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Excellent job. The rescribing was wel worth the effort, it makes all the difference.

First Name
Chris
BEAUTIFUL! Cracking build there Ian and one that's on my to build list.

Regards

Chris

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
one word 'Awsome'! the detain realy stands out and that bomb bay is fantastic.

what scale is it and who made the kit?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
it truly is a wonderful build , I wish I could do scratch builds , it gives that authentic look maby ill give it a go when ive learnt more.

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Simply brilliant work, the Vulcan looked great in the construction thread, but that display has brought it to life.