Papa695s Airfix 1/24 P51 Mustang

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Is that the original release Ian? I had the whole set of their 1/24 airplane kits and put them all on ebay as they had more plastic flash than plastic kit parts. Your moulds seem remarkably clean.

Whether it's new or an original release, you're doing as cracking job!

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Is that the original release Ian? I had the whole set of their 1/24 airplane kits and put them all on ebay as they had more plastic flash than plastic kit parts. Your moulds seem remarkably clean.

Whether it's new or an original release, you're doing as cracking job!
It’s a 2008 release Dave, and its going together quite nicely so far. Not much flash at all.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
That's coming on beautifully and that pilot looks pretty good!

Keep up the great work.

Andrew

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Love the painting , engine especially Ian .

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Just caught up Ian. So much going on on the forum I tend to miss things. You're making a cracking job on this oldie. The cockpit is really excellent. A large scale does allow for more detail but requires extra care as it harder to hide slip ups. If the rest works out as well as the progress so far you're onto a winner.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Don't know how I missed this Ian, it's looking great. Love the cockpit... pity with the pilot in and closed up will have to strain just to see it.
Got the oldy moldy kit on the shelf and occasionally open to have a look and sniff the plastic dreaming of building it someday. Haven't seen many built on sites until now. :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Maximum effort on this #695.....doing the little bit extra will definitely make the difference in the end result! :thumb2: