papa695s DH2 completed

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
D

dubster72

I can only see the last 3 pics Ian, but from just those you've clearly turned a horrible kit into something special!

The rigging is excellent & it all looks great, well done!

Cheers

Patrick

M

mobear

thats mighty fine Ian,and people need to remember how small it is,its worth at least 5*s mate,weel played

mobear

C

Caledonia

Hi Ian, the rigging alone gets a 5 Star from me. I can just imagine the amount I would have to put into a swear box if I tried to make that tail boom. Excellent work Sir. Cheers Derek

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Fabulous finish Ian! That little kit turned into a proper masterpiece. You must be pleased with it.

Great rigging, fabulous paint job and nicely put together (from what seems to be not the easiest of kits).

Well done sir 5* from me

Paul

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Love it not a plane'e bug wow I would be tempted to build this my self if it came put like this what make is it..?

Geegad

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
That is one terrific model Ian. Very well done....The rigging is quite some work in it's own right.

Excellent job. Big 5* for sure.

Ron

A

andyrobs

Congratulations Ian on a top notch build build. That rigging is fantastic. A big 5 stars from me to.

Cheers, Andrew

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Fantastic work on the rigging Ian it's a real beauty 5* all the way.

Vaughan

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
WOW ian , what a fantastic model! The work you have put in on this one really shows, to be able to turn a bit of a pig of a kit into something as superb as this must make you well chuffed. The rigging (and theres A LOT of it!) is great , looks like the EZ line is a winner! Its a shame i can only give you 5 stars but here they are anyway , cheers tony

S

Sky Raider

What a peice of work, stunning and outstanding 5 star from me mate,

Andy

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Bloody hell Ian ! Would it not have been easier to knit one?

A fantastic result from a pile of flash!

Five stars for building it and five more for the rigging!!!

Ian M

M

mobear

Ian M do you think you could move my post to the correct place as i seem to have put it in the wrong place lol(eyesight is fading)please

mobear

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
What a result ! Looking back at those early sprue shots.....no lets not. It looks brilliant a true 5 star build. So now you've practiced on a 1:72, how about a 1:48, it's got to be easier...........

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Well thank you all for the great comments, to be honest i am chuffed with how it's turned out, John ( Geegad ) its a Pegasus kit plenty of flash

HAWKERHUNTER

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I agree with everything that has been said Ian. You have made a masterpiece out of a kit that looked like it had come out of a christmas cracker. Truly remarkable.

Steve