Papa695s Emhar 1/35 MkIV Male Tank

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Not a bad kit, that. Certainly not up to today’s standards, but it will look good when finished. Those tracks are awful, though … Poor fit and they look anything but convincing once on. It’ll be interesting to see what you make of it :smiling3:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Ian

I've just watched the last of Martin's vids on his knocked out Mk IV Dio. Looking forward to seeing this come together.

ATB.

Andrew

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Funny how one thing leads to another and before you know it "Poof.".........whole different model. Looking good and I expect this is going to add a Ton more interest to an already interesting build.:thumb2:

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Funny how one thing leads to another and before you know it "Poof.".........whole different model.
To be honest, on here that could sum up most members' modelling journeys.....I fancy making a model kit, will just by a few paints and before you know it you have a dedicated room, a stash most model shops would be proud of and 500 different paints.... And that's just the shades of green.... :smiling5: :smiling5:

Last edited:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
To be honest, on here that could sum up most members' modelling journeys.....I fancy making a model kit, will just by a few paints and before you know it you have a dedicated room, a stash most model shops would be proud of and 50 different paints.... And that's just the shades of green.... :smiling5: :smiling5:
Only 50?- PM me and I'll up the ante ...
Steve