First Name
Dave
So who was driving? Reginald Molehusband?! lol

Gern

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
Sorry Graham but i think you've got your tanks crossed mate that's a King Tiger, you ask Henry Fonda lol. Great video though, thanks for post it up.

Have fun, John

F

Fenlander

Sorry Graham but i think you've got your tanks crossed mate that's a King Tiger, you ask Henry Fonda
I wondered who would come up with something like that lol. They did indeed run about Hollywood with crosses on them far too much. Still, I can watch a film and pretend ;)

Know what you mean Dave. The chap driving had no rear vision. The guy in front of the tank was the only one doing any good. This guy stood at the back waving was achieving nothing as the driver had no idea what he was doing. It was the first time he had driven a tank that didn't have two levers to steer, apparently from what he was saying, it is driven with a large joystick, I don't think he was keen on it lol. This was taken on the Sunday, the previous Friday was the first time it had run in 5 years so hats off to these guys who keep these things running. Note that lack of exhaust smoke, very sweet.

Most of the Muckleburgh collection is operational to some degree. Would love to see the T34 going round the track.

For £100 you can drive the Abbot SPG if you have a driving licence, not quite sure why you need one of those though.