Paying Respect , Diorama Finnished

R

Richy C

Hi guys I`m calling this one done , another great learning curve , went a little over board with the weathering on the Quad but was trying promodellers wash through the airbrush for the 1st time and must say it gives amazing results if you do a few coats but I got carried away and went a bit mad with it , as for the figures I think I`m getting better but theres massive room for improvement , after the GB I`m gonna try oils on my next figures,

Anyway hope you like it

Richy

View attachment 17611View attachment 17610View attachment 17609

View attachment 17607View attachment 17608

View attachment 25477

View attachment 25478

View attachment 25479

View attachment 25480

View attachment 25481

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3920.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3923.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

L

Lancasterb1

A moving diorama, very simple and to the point! Well done Richy!

F

Fenlander

You have done a great job of it Richy. One of the things I really like about it is the simplicity. Don't take that the wrong way, I do not mean it is a simple piece of work, it isn't. What I mean is that with a few figures and one vehicle, you have told a story that is easy to understand and powerful in its imagery. A great example of what can be achieved. Very well done.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Richy, that's a really good little story you've told there! Well composed and beautifully built.

Trust me to be the macabre one, but where did you get the skeleton?

Gern

R

Richy C

Thankyou for the nice comments lads , the skeleton is a Verlinden product Dave it comes as a pair and are resin , a bit pricey at £12 for two but if used as a focal point can make a nice difference in my eyes and worth the extra ,

cheers guys

Richy

View attachment 17613

View attachment 25483

IMG_3945.jpg