"Pete's Toon Factory" The End

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date

MikeC

Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Pete,
Sorry Pete, but you have some serious upcoming competition. One of my neighbours brought her grandson to see my work, and naturally he wanted to emulate we more experienced modellers on this site..
So I sent him away with my one and only 'Toon', some would say I am a big softy, and at age six who could resist (him not me).
So I introduce to you today - Luke, age 6, model number 1. The bug has bitten.....
Cheers, Mike.
20190529_130552.jpg

D

Deleted member 7237

Pete,
Sorry Pete, but you have some serious upcoming competition. One of my neighbours brought her grandson to see my work, and naturally he wanted to emulate we more experienced modellers on this site..
So I sent him away with my one and only 'Toon', some would say I am a big softy, and at age six who could resist (him not me).
So I introduce to you today - Luke, age 6, model number 1. The bug has bitten.....
Cheers, Mike.
View attachment 343387
Hi Luke what a great job you have done are you sure it's your first model?, I will have to up my game now with you on the scene.
I can see you being serious competition in the future and it's a lot better than lot of people could have done. I hope you build some more models
one day.

Hi Mike that was a nice thing to do, they are the future to your hobby.

Pete.

D

Deleted member 7181

Just amazing, looking forward to seeing them weathered.

D

Deleted member 7237

This is mad but great Pete :smiling3:.

Pete, Mr Toon.
Absolutely brilliant, " just made a turret " yes like we all do NOT ! You are on a roll, there's no doubting that.
If I had a 10 th of your scrachery skills I' d be happy .

Hi, I just love what you do to these, keep 'em coming.

Pete,
Loving the extra details.

These just keep getting better and better - really love the detailing:smiling:

Pete,
I cannor believe what you have created here, that is well beyond me, and that is in a good way. There is only one way to say it b****y marvellous.
Cheers, Mike.

Hi Pete these toons faisianate me im amazed how you just crop them up an they still seem to look right very well done :thumb2:
chris

Fantastic work Pete, the Mojo is really flowing now.

Pete
Not normally my 'thing' but I appreciate the amount of detail you are building into the conversion. Great work.

Thank you all for all the nice and flattering comments some are not acuate at all, I only got the notification 2 days ago.

Pete.

MikeC

Has left the Building
First Name
Michael
Hi Luke what a great job you have done are you sure it's your first model?, I will have to up my game now with you on the scene.
I can see you being serious competition in the future and it's a lot better than lot of people could have done. I hope you build some more models
one day.

Hi Mike that was a nice thing to do, they are the future to your hobby.

Pete.
Pete,
I will pass on your message, and next time he is over I will get him to have a look at your works of art.
Mike.

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi as I'm coming to the end of these two builds I thought I tell you what's coming next.

It will be the M10 "Wolverine" Tank Destroyer

The M10 (nicknamed "Wolverine") or 3-inch gun carrier was an allied tank destroyer. Its production begun in september 1942 and ended in december of 1943 with a total built of 6,406 units.

Armor: Front hull: 39mm Side hull: 19mm
Turret sides: 25mm Turret back: 50mm Gun mantlet: 57mm

Main gun: 76mm gun M7
Secondary gun: 50. cal Browning M2HB

Max. Speed on-road: 40-51

Pete.

First Name
Stuart
Looking forward to this one Pete, especially all the wizardry and add ons!!!:tongue-out2: - just keep up with your medication!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JR

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Great looking CDL Sherman and Bergepanther Pete. :thumb2:

Neat updates on the existing Toon squad and looking forward to that Wolverine.:smiling4:

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
after the judging had finished I asked them about the figures in the tanks,
they surggested it would be better if I could remove them
I'm surprised at that. I didn't understand these Toons until I saw them with the Lego commanders.
Pete

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Fantastic scratch building Pete.

Cheers,
Richard