PETES WET RALLY STAGE

W

Willi262

I could offer perhaps that maybe you should add some white fluff to the top of your cotton dust clouds? I was having a hard time telling them apart from the rocks. That is, they blend in too well. All in all, pretty good, I think it captures the essence of motion and racing rather well.

P

Polux

I'm agree, the scene captures the essence of motion. And I like these wet conditions!

Cheers

Polux

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Superb Peter, great use of a basic painted cotton wool item to create the muck flying, as Polux has said adds motion and a dynamism to the piece. As for trees if you can get some twigs and have some sponge, cut the sponge into leafy type clumps, paint green and stick to the twigs, you can either then add dried herbs to great more texture to the clumps or just paint various greens, a cheapy way but one that looks okay-got this idea from Colin (CDW).

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I like this peter it's a great action piece , lots of movement and an air of excitement , is the driver going to make that turn or will he role it and end up in a ditch :smiling3:

peterairfix

SMF Supporter
First Name
peter
\ said:
I like this peter it's a great action piece , lots of movement and an air of excitement , is the driver going to make that turn or will he role it and end up in a ditch :smiling3:
Stay tuned we'll find out after this break.