Pink Panther SAS Land Rover.

P

Polux

I like very much this figure John.

I'm wishing to see all the scene finished :rolleyes:

Ps: tomorrow will go to the big city, has arrived a new item for my collection, imagine.....is a "die-cast" Pink Panther at 1/43 scale!! :smiling3:

My favorite!!

Polux

J

John Huggins

Yep, there on patrol & just stopped for some R&R and a spot of scran, also to give the engine a once over and radio there position.

John

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I wish my figures would come out like that John, superb work on them.

Si:smiling3:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Only thing I would change is the weapons, drop the Tommy gun and Bren gun and see if you can replace with: Remington shotgun, and ingram M10, M18 claymores, Saco MK19, M72 LAW, Heckler and Kock HP5. These are some of the weapons that the SAS used in around the 50's to 70's so should compliment your Pinkie. In fact pinkies were used from 67 to 85, so weapons from that time will fit in nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Ok Si, i'll have a look in my bit's bin, but i don't think i will have any.John
John, just re-read my post and need to apologise, my comment sounds a tad disparaging to your workmanship regarding the weapons. This was not intentional so sorry for that.

J

John Huggins

Not a problum Si:smiling3:, i was going to take it to the UN for a ruling, but i've decided to except you'r apolage in the spirit of this forum :D ;) .

Above all things have fun & enjoy.

John

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
looking very good, like the weathering on the jeep,

very nice job on the 1st dude, looks like he needs a tub but :rolleyes:, well if i can paint my half as good as that i would be pleased

must add the captain wearing sandles as a bit off humour and put a big snake looking at his foot :oops:

J

John Huggins

Thanks Monica for ur kind comment, figures and me don't normaly mix well, but for some resion it all came together on this one.

Still don't know wether to put three or four figure's on this one, No 3 is almost done, once placed on dio i will decide.

Thanks again

John

P

Polux

Fantastic!!!

I'm thinking, John, these last days are Pinkies everywhere!! Hope the members don't bored it :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

Ps: my suggest is, three seats, three figures!! ;)

I will say it again, looking very nice John :P

W

Willi262

Not looking very 'pink' anymore! Like these guys have been looking at the wrong map for the last few months...

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great work on the 3 guys they trued out real well, fantastic, paint and detail on them and all round a top job :cool: