Pocher 1/8 Alfa Romeo Spider

R

roymattblack

A thoroughly enjoyable project.

These Pocher kits need a LOT of adjusting, tweaking, altering and general fiddling with, to get the bits to go together.

The kit interior was completely removed and scratched from genuine thin leather. Great fun.

All the body panels needed surgery to get them to fit but the end result was worth it.

Hope you folks like my Alfa.

Roy.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Now that is what I call a car. That is gorgeous.

Fab finish on that paint!!!

Ian M

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great build. I would like a look underneath. Any chance? :D

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Very, very nice, excellent workmanship.

Si:smiling3:

R

roymattblack

\ said:
Great build. I would like a look underneath. Any chance? :D
As requested.....

The interior carpet was changed to blue BTW.

Roy.

D

Deleted member 3568

simply beautiful can say no more I am in love. She has curves in ALL the right places and the paint job is lovely

P

phikoleoputra

Wow, looks real! And the paint job is perfect. Very Well done

Peej

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks for that. If I could give more than a "great build", I would. Truly fantastic!! :D

S

Stevekir

Very very good. The finish is excellent, and the large scale allows a mass of detail.

L

larchiefeng

Great job on what I know to be one of the most difficult Pocher bodies to get a good hood and door fit. You've done a perfect job on an extremely difficult kit. Your paint and interior are first class and it one of the most beautiful Spiders I've seen done. I purchase the occasional Pocher upgrade parts from Marvin Meit at Model Motor Cars and on his website he has a museum gallery of all types of Pocher's finished and unfinished. After seeing your Spider I checked the Alfa finished gallery thinking that surely yours would be there and as I went through the gallery pages I saw that your Spider not only belongs there but would also be a stand out among the others. Awesome build Roy!!