PT76/Katyusha

C

chris2681

Is this historically accurate? Or is it "markedly incorrect"? :P

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Historically speaking according to my extensive research into the subject , I have no freakin idea! :confused:

C

chris2681

\ said:
Historically speaking according to my extensive research into the subject , I have no freakin idea! :confused:
I see so your saying if someone mounted a nebelwerfer on an M60 ,that would be ok? Are we not trying to create snapshots of vehicles from the past? Your careless regards to the historical accuracy of these models could have a negative affect on the space time continuum!!!!!!!!! Good day to you sir!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
another great build,Jim,do like the color you have used, :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I see so your saying if someone mounted a nebelwerfer on an M60 ,that would be ok? Are we not trying to create snapshots of vehicles from the past? Your careless regards to the historical accuracy of these models could have a negative affect on the space time continuum!!!!!!!!! Good day to you sir!
Quite right! I see a bearded Cro- Magnon at the "T" that I must have yanked right out of the Tertuary Epoch! Oh wait! That's YOU! Will you please take a shave before bear season! I do worry about you safety after all. Love DAD :eek: :P

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Very nice ......... I like that a lot Jim. Five Big Stars from me Matey.

Peter

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Very nice ......... I like that a lot Jim. Five Big Stars from me Matey.
Peter
Thank you Peter! And your photos aren't THAT bad :P