Quad 50 Halftrack

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice work again,do real like the paint and weathering on this again,and your style also,well done, ;)

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Cool stuff

Lee :smiling3:

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
again nice model and paint job, photos are a bit dark so cant appreciate its true beauty. You could make a very simple reflector from a piece of a4 paper and some tin foil. wrap the foil around the paper and fold into half and half again, undo the fold and it should stand and bend. Place the reflector opposite your light source and bingo - free light.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Looks great from what I can see but as Steve said photos are on the dark side need more light to see it in its full glory cheers John

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Looks great from what I can see but as Steve said photos are on the dark side need more light to see it in its full glory cheers John
Taking photo advice.Better pics coming soon.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
again nice model and paint job, photos are a bit dark so cant appreciate its true beauty. You could make a very simple reflector from a piece of a4 paper and some tin foil. wrap the foil around the paper and fold into half and half again, undo the fold and it should stand and bend. Place the reflector opposite your light source and bingo - free light.
Thank you.Better pics on way soon.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Thanks. Better pics on way.