Queen Mary 2

G

George

Hi guys,

Wonderland here in Edinburgh have got the new Airfix kit for the lines Queen Mary 2 in stock. Price I don;t know but they have a web page

D

Drilmar

Hi George,

It is around £25, but I thought that it would be the wrong colour to be of interest to you.

The first place to sell it, that I know of, was Argos.

How was your visit to Loch Insh???

Peter.

U

Uncivil Serpent

Hi George,

Can you remember what scale they have produced it at? Is it to the old Airfix scale of 1/600 or have they gone down a differnet route on this one.

I wouldn't worry too much about the colour scheme at the moment, if this government carries on the way it is, it could easily be painted as a hospital ship!

Hope you had a good holiday

Chris

G

George

Qm2

Chris,

I am not interested but as I was in the shop I noticed the large box. Did not pay any attention to scale but from the size of the box think it could be a reasonable scale.

Loch Inch was pretty good although the weather did not make it easy for the fly guys mainly the fact that the wicd and waves were not in the same direction which made it interesting during take off. The guys with the big scale models did notfly because of the strong winds and rough water. :goodluck:

U

Uncivil Serpent

Thanks Drilmar,

I was hoping for something along the lines of 1/350, so have to wait a bit longer.

Chris