R/C reverse

R

Rich Newby

Hi guys, i have just compleated my deagostini Nito racer and have found that the whole rc system is working in reverse. I.E turn the wheel right and the car goes left, push the control stick away (into reverse if it had one) and it goes forward. Is there a basic way of flipping the whole system! At least the steering is working on the steering wheel and the throttle is on the throttle lever!

Thanks in Advance

Rich

B

Bunkerbarge

Hi and welcome to the forum Rich. I hope you find your time here enjoyable and you benefit from our resources available to all.

As for your car, being an RC boat man I can say that it depends on your radio. Some radio's have reversing switches that change the direction of operation of the channels over.

Read your radio manual and see if your incorporates such functions. if it does, easy, if not you will have to either change over the two signal wires on the servo cables or, in the case of the steering, reconfigure the servo arm and linkages to operate in the other direction.

Hopefully your radio will have reversing switches. They are quite often located inside the battery box.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
as for your backwards forwards problem are you using a steer wheel? if so with those you pull back to go forward and push forward to go back (I think I have got that the right way round) it really confuses me :smiling3:

P

Phoenix

as bunker said

there should be some reversing switches

just flip them and all should be ok

A

adzam

As already mentioned bud there should be reversing switches, if you are unsure post here the details of teh rc system, make /model, and we`ll try and help you from there.

p.s

welcome to the forum mate

R

Rich Newby

Hi again guys. Thanks for the help, its all sorted now. As you said it was some reverse sliders wich were actually on the transmitter, flicked them accross and its sorted.

Cheers for the help

Rich