Re-ignited my love for modelling after a 15 year hiatus!

Gavalaar1980

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Hi all,

New member here. Based in Norfolk, England. Just completed my 1st build in over 15 years (it's just been uploaded on the completed builds thread). Will bring friendly chat and advice to the table!

Thanks for reading. Gavin

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi all,

New member here. Based in Norfolk, England. Just completed my 1st build in over 15 years (it's just been uploaded on the completed builds thread). Will bring friendly chat and advice to the table!

Thanks for reading. Gavin
[/Q UOTE]

HI AN WELCOME Gavin im also based in norfolk uk
chris

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hi Gavin, I just saw your great looking Eagle in the completed section. Look forward to seeing more of your builds in the near future.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Gavin,
welcome to the forum, you'll find loads of advice & help here..................
Got anything lined up for your next build?
Dave

Gavalaar1980

SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Gavin,
welcome to the forum, you'll find loads of advice & help here..................
Got anything lined up for your next build?
Dave
Thank you Dave and no I haven't got anything lined up just yet because I've got a busy few weeks coming up, once things have levelled off I will start another project yeah. Preferably not an airfix jet aircraft because of the inordinate number of extremely fiddly decals! I quite fancy a large scale WW2 fighter actually.

Gavin

First Name
Carl
Welcome, I’m fairly new like your self and I also took a long break before getting back into the hobby. My break was around 30 years. I’ve quite enjoyed the challenge although the necessity for reading glasses was definately not required last time I was building. Should keep us all occupied over coming darker nights .