Red Baron Fokker Triplane.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Anyone out there building the Hatchette Red Baron Fokker Triplane model ? the standard of detail in this model is outstanding and when completed should make for a very impressive model subject,to assist other modellers in the complex build process I have created a special group at Yahoo,any particular problems will or are being analysed and ironed out as the model progresses.

The construction closely follows the full size aircraft with not a trace of plastic anywhere,everything is wood,metal,rubber or cloth you just cannot appreciate the standard of detail until you see the parts,I have just finished building up the rotary engine made from 9 individual cylinders complete with rocker arms,spark plugs & ignition harness,for anyone who likes WW1 stuff this is a must for your collection of period types,read all about the assembly so far.

To put this model in production must have cost a small fortune in design and production costs but there are still quite a few people who are not aware of this model,hopefully if everything goes well with this one then there could be a large Lancaster on the books,now that would really make this type available for everyone,lets just keep our fingers crossed. :terrific:

My notes are just too long to publish here but take a look at- RedBaronFokkerTriplaneModel@yahoogroups.com