Revell 1/25 Beatnik bandit finished

• Thread starter Deleted member 3568
  • Start date

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
thats a nice looking little buggie thing, the colors have worked well, red/brown with blue,

very well done,

would be nice with flashing leds lol, :D

D

Deleted member 3568

Thanks moni just a quikie. Didn't want to start anything to much just before I go on hols. I really can't wait for them spent all day today cutting the wisteria round the front of the hall 2man job normally, I am totally kn@'+rd dont know how long I can keep this up. This place took 7 people to keep it up now there's just me I am getting further and further behind. Don't know what it will be like after a week of no one.

T

Tone M

Come out really nice mate, awesome in fact! :D

Was this an actual Rod in real life, or an Ed Roth creation? :smiling3:

T

Tone M

\ said:
It's an ed Roth creation
Great stuff :D spot his work a mile off lol ;)

Oh the joys of living in a flat.... No garden lol ;)

Sounds live you've earnt your holiday lol

D

Deleted member 3568

Not my garden I am the head gardener (ha ha ) used to be can't be head anything on my own I am just the gardener handyman now. That's the trouble people look at big houses and think the owners have loads of money, when in actual fact a big house is just a money pit, and when it's listed its even worse last year in the storm she lost 3 bricks from the top lintel cost £3000 as the bricks had to be specially made in the way the were made originally.

T

Tone M

Hahaha

I'm with you on that!! :rolleyes:

We look after the boilers in few big old houses in Derbyshire, in one case the guy actually has money, he just won't spend it!

Like you we got talking to the gardener one day, said he refused to by a new gyro for the tractor mounted trimmer.... so now the hedge row follows every pot-hole in road, of which there are many lol :eek:

D

Deleted member 3568

Gyro tractor what are they. There are 20 acres of landscaped gardens here and when the leaves start to fall i have a wheel Barrow and rake to clear up. Used to have a ride on mower 3 in fact but as they died they were not replaced. I just hope someone who can afford it buys thevplace , if that is, they ever putvit up for sale.

T

Tone M

Such a shame mate :sad:

Like you say, most big houses are just money-pits! :sad:

D

Deleted member 3568

On a slight change of direction is the 1100 yours I had a maroon one my second car, loved the speedo on it, they were rust buckets though, amazed some of them still exist, my favorite car was my maxi though it was a 1750 such a comfortable car.

T

Tone M

\ said:
On a slight change of direction is the 1100 yours I had a maroon one my second car, loved the speedo on it, they were rust buckets though, amazed some of them still exist, my favorite car was my maxi though it was a 1750 such a comfortable car.
It used to be.... Sadly i had to sell it to keep the parent's afloat :sad:

Was a great car, loved it to bits!

Bought it cheap (well £500 lol) from the vice chairman of the 1100 club, who'd totally rebuilt it for the previous owner!

It was pretty much rust free!

I put a 1300GT engine in it with a Metro single carb, as it was a little slow for modern traffic, and the Shogun spotlamps for fun haha :D

32.000 genuine miles and a full service history......

Lad a sold it to swapped his vin plates and reg for the one he'd written off to 'mine' :sad:

God i hate him, 40 years worth of history meant nothing to him, as his was tax exempt!!!

I also had a Danask Red MK1.... that went to the scrapyard, as it was well gone haha ;)

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice if odd looking motor , I've never seen one before which is strange as I like classics

Good job :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 3568

It was what I think they call a concept car nowadays

D

Deleted member 3568

You should see some of Ed roths creations Google it you would find it interesting.

T

treyzx10r

Sweet looking old school Hot Rod,love the colors! Very nicely done Sir!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh ouch Ken, and as you get closer to the hol the worse you will get, :confused:

but just think 2 wks of sitting in a pool with a bar, and a pint,lol, :D