Revell 1:48 Dornier Do 335 PFEIL

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
That's a great looking build Mark, cracking work on the paint job, and like Steve say's looks impressive.

Tony.

S

Saber

Thanks you Tony, getting that new air compressor has made a big difference to the airbrushing cant wait to try out another build soon be Christmas everyone knows what I want for Christmas and its not socks :cheesygrin:

M

mobear

it turned out rather nicely in the end,i`ve never seen one before so is interesting to look at

mobear

S

Saber

Thats why I like German planes they are pretty weird looking creations some of them. I have 3 German figures to paint up as well but saving them for a Diaroma of a German air field.

Never done one before though so thats one for later one mybe.

First Name
Dave
Nice build Mark.Is your next build (Dornier 17) the 1/72 Revell Do17Z?. If so its the old Frog kit.Vajled did a superb build of it which you will find somewhere on the forum if you want a look.

T

treyzx10r

Great looking 335 Mark,you really nailed it! I just scored the same Do17 kit on evil-bay so I'm looking forward to seeing you buiold it! Do'nt ya love the supplied stand lol!

S

Saber

Cheers Trey, yes that stand is wicked if only they would supply one with all there kits. Started a new thread on the Do 17 for you.

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Great job Mark. For an old kit it's got a nice bit of detail which you've used well.

Colin M..

S

Saber

Thank you Colin :smiling3: better then going christmas shopping :smiling3:

Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk 2