Richards completed 1/700 scale IJN Ships make over.

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
I may have said 'Superb' earlier but I still stand by my earlier appraisal! (And, NO, I'm not jealous!) :rolling:
Steve

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
A most excellent Diorama Richard. The detail is unbelievable but there it is.
Will you be able to re-enter it in the correct class next year? To another contest?
That is a stunning diorama, outstanding work richard.
That is quite simply staggering Richard..... Makes it so the more impressive now I have something to compare it too.

Very well done again.
Agreed with my colleague Andrew, thanks for the comparison photos. Even more impressive considering we now the size.
That is simply incredible! The detail is stunning. Then when you see the scale!!! Just blows your mind away.
Thats truly amazing
At that scale the scene is incredible, great job!

Andy.
I may have said 'Superb' earlier but I still stand by my earlier appraisal! (And, NO, I'm not jealous!) :rolling:
Steve
Thanks so much Ian and Ian, Andrew, John, Doug, Steve, Andy and Steve. I didn't know some added paint and glue could get such lovely comments. On whether it can be entered in the proper category in the next show will have to see but one of the judges already suggested it.
I will attempt though to do more 1/700 scale ships but set in vignettes of 2 to 3 ships in open sea as I have another 20 more in my stash not counting the 1/350's.

Cheers,
Wabble

Reactions: JR

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I have a question for the Mods... do non members have access to like a posting? I have 2 likes with a question marked avatar in my alert but it doesn't appear on the list of likes after directing to the post liked. Very strange... occurring at 4.28 and 4.32 Malaysian time roughly ninish in the morning in UK on two separate postings with similar topics.
20230705_012219.jpg

Confused,
Wabble

• Wow
Reactions: JR