Rise of the Hitler Youth :;

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
WOW!...I must say your scratch built buildings are becoming legendary, wish I had the time to attempt such prestigious projects, maybe one day I might attempt something along those lines again but am finding it rather difficult of late due to this darn life interrupting my modeling >:sad:

The shell hole and resultant damage to tank are looking to become a fine effort on your part to show the ravages of war and am looking forward to seeing your final take.

Keeping an eye on this one...........Love Jim :x

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Excellent Monica really taking shape.

Bob

Looking great.

Sumptuous building skills there Monica. You really bring them to life - in a ruined, burnt out way! ;)

Fantastic!! B| :x

Master class dio building!! O.o Love the attention to detail!! :x

WOW!...I must say your scratch built buildings are becoming legendary, wish I had the time to attempt such prestigious projects, maybe one day I might attempt something along those lines again but am finding it rather difficult of late due to this darn life interrupting my modeling >:sad:

The shell hole and resultant damage to tank are looking to become a fine effort on your part to show the ravages of war and am looking forward to seeing your final take.

Keeping an eye on this one...........Love Jim :x

thank you all for such very nice comments,so much appreciated,and most of all that you do like my work,some times I do dealt my scratch building as it dose not look,

as good as the miniart or other,so this give me confident to do them, 9_9

you would be surprised at how much time I,do real get to work each day on things,most is done,before the rest wake up,as once that happens I have no hope to sit down and work, >:sad: :S