Scotties Bergpanzer Buffalo.

Andy T

It's all in the wrist
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I think we all knew that the OOB plan wasn't going to last and we wouldn't have it any other way. Superb work.

Reminds me a lot of Plasmo that starts many videos with "I will make some minor modifications", then pretty much re-engineers the whole kit :tears-of-joy:

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Great detail work as always, and it is what I would have expected from you, and we are getting in great big lumps.... Keep up the superb work.
And when they have finished on your build can you send back all my little minions, I need them for my next build :smiling3:

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Amazing work Scottie.

You poor man. Why do the females in our lives see rooms as "desperately in need of decorating" whereas us blokes see the same rooms as "good for another few years".
Fully agree Jim...
I got caught with the sweeping brush (indoors one) going around the corners and ceiling sweeping away the webs.... In a high pitched squeeky voice that would have cut glass, I was asked what was I doing???? When I explained I was getting rid of all the spiders webs.... The face went a bright red puce colour (I knew I was for it).... They are not spiders webs - they are dust webs!!! What! How! When did dust start making webs, did I miss something during biology, I know we all sniggered through the female biology - but dust webs?????

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
As usual, you have improved it almost beyond recognition Paul, All the extras make a real difference. I will have to try your method for making chains.
Cheers Graeme. The chain method is very effective especially for very small chains. The other advantage is you can drill a small hole to anchor the chain rather than just sticking it on and hoping it stays put.
Paul update are awesome
Thank you Lee.
Blackout blinds...???
PADLOCK EYELET....???????
This man is INSANE
Neil, I think you might be right.
yeah sorry about that.
Scottie,
I wish I'd never started my Bergepanzer so soon - it might have eventually finished up half as good as yours ( :sad-face: ) - superb work so far, really looking forward to the finale!
Steve
Thanks Steve, no half as good at all all the models on here are superb.
I think we all knew that the OOB plan wasn't going to last and we wouldn't have it any other way. Superb work.

Reminds me a lot of Plasmo that starts many videos with "I will make some minor modifications", then pretty much re-engineers the whole kit :tears-of-joy:
Andy, I did honestly intend to build OTB. I will have to look Plasmo up I'm not familiar with him.
Amazing work Scottie.

You poor man. Why do the females in our lives see rooms as "desperately in need of decorating" whereas us blokes see the same rooms as "good for another few years".
Jim, that is one of lifes great un answered questions for more answers buy my 28 volume book on understanding women.
Great detail work as always, and it is what I would have expected from you, and we are getting in great big lumps.... Keep up the superb work.
And when they have finished on your build can you send back all my little minions, I need them for my next build :smiling3:
Mike, I'm keeping the minions they said they don't like your biscuits.
Fully agree Jim...
I got caught with the sweeping brush (indoors one) going around the corners and ceiling sweeping away the webs.... In a high pitched squeeky voice that would have cut glass, I was asked what was I doing???? When I explained I was getting rid of all the spiders webs.... The face went a bright red puce colour (I knew I was for it).... They are not spiders webs - they are dust webs!!! What! How! When did dust start making webs, did I miss something during biology, I know we all sniggered through the female biology - but dust webs?????
I refer you to my books above.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Another sub assembly completed. I think this is a kit locker of some sort containing strops, chains etc. The plastic handles have been replaced with copper wire. The snatch block had the carrying handles added as well as a few other details. The moulded tools were cleaned up and reworked to enhance the detail. And various other parts were replaced form the spare etch box or scratched.

DSCF4311.JPG

DSCF4312.JPG

DSCF4313.JPG

DSCF4314.JPG

DSCF4315.JPG

cheers
Scottie

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Stop, please stop! Just assemble the remaining bl---y thing and let me finish my OOB simplistic build! :sad-face:
Steve

Yeah Steve, you know the kids today, but you gotta admit, Paul is just doing his "thang"!!! And a fantastic thing you're doing Bro!!! I had to change my avatar to try and keep up. You have a good knack for making those tiny grab handles and such from brass wire. They are always so neat and uniform too, Paul. We want more.....

Prost
Mr. Ketchup, (aka) Allen

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Yeah Steve, you know the kids today, but you gotta admit, Paul is just doing his "thang"!!! And a fantastic thing you're doing Bro!!! I had to change my avatar to try and keep up. You have a good knack for making those tiny grab handles and such from brass wire. They are always so neat and uniform too, Paul. We want more.....

Prost
Mr. Ketchup, (aka) Allen
Tell the truth - you drank the beer...

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
OOB simplistic build!
Steve I feel your pain. I thought about buying the New “old” Releases of the Tamiya M Halftracks but I thought of Paul’s and said why bother. The same with the New Tooled Tamiya M3 Scout car again thought of Paul’s why bother Lol. But I might buy and build them just so you guys will have a laugh.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Paul I’m getting tired of saying “Awesome” so how about Fabulous updates my friend. The details you do are endless.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul

Prost
Mr. Ketchup, (aka) Allen
Allen mate, good to see you looking in and thank you for the high praise, it makes it all worth while.
Andy we all knew better didn’t we???
Steve I feel your pain. I thought about buying the New “old” Releases of the Tamiya M Halftracks but I thought of Paul’s and said why bother. The same with the New Tooled Tamiya M3 Scout car again thought of Paul’s why bother Lol. But I might buy and build them just so you guys will have a laugh.
Paul I’m getting tired of saying “Awesome” so how about Fabulous updates my friend. The details you do are endless.
You mean building normal lol.
Lee,
Very kind of you mate, you need to build your half tracks nobody will laugh we are all great modellers on here and support each other.

Stefee

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stefan
The skills in scratching all these extras is sublime, if I tried I think I would throw all my toys out of the pram when it went totally wrong.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
The skills in scratching all these extras is sublime, if I tried I think I would throw all my toys out of the pram when it went totally wrong.
That's the fun of doing it, you learn a whole new language, you actually lose sleep, mutter to yourself at the dining table, sit in the armchair doing odd things with your fingers, suddenly get up halfway through a film, and the trouble is the wife thinks it's normal for you....