scotties kfz 10

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
comments and suggestions welcome
Scottie
Scottie

Please don't be so brilliant at this modelling malarky.... It's giving me an inferiority complex!!! :sad: :tired:

In all seriousness, I really am struggling to find anything wrong at all with the base. Stunning, simply stunning.

ATB.

Andrew

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Terrific stuff Paul.
It's little things like rust down the render where the gutter joint has started to leak that proves (if proof was required) that you are one observant chap.

...and it shows in your models.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
The Committee have already decided Paul, just waiting for the final .
Super work, has just the right amount of neglect and weathering :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Scottie

Please don't be so brilliant at this modelling malarky.... It's giving me an inferiority complex!!! :sad: :tired:

In all seriousness, I really am struggling to find anything wrong at all with the base. Stunning, simply stunning.

ATB.

Andrew
Andrew, you really are to kind mate thank you, and you have no reason to feel any complexes.
Terrific stuff Paul.
It's little things like rust down the render where the gutter joint has started to leak that proves (if proof was required) that you are one observant chap.

...and it shows in your models.
Coming from you mate, that is praise indeed.
The Committee have already decided Paul, just waiting for the final .
Super work, has just the right amount of neglect and weathering :thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:
Thanks John from a fellow building guru very kind.
Hi Scottie
It already looks really good, very realistic. A touch more weathering and it will be perfect.
Jim
Jim, hope I don't go over board and ruin it.
Looking very good ,your usual standard :thumb2:
Thank you Mark, very kind of you.