Scotties RR

First Name
Michael
Outstanding work........but why does that turret remind me of a Dalek?

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Outstanding as always, Paul!

Jim.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Very well done Paul. The car and the base look superb and I love the figure too. All adds up to a very well executed little diorama.
Top notch work
Cheers
P

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Cheers Jim, hope all is good I haven't seen you for a while or have I just missed your posts.
Thanks for your concern Paul, all is well and I have been busy as a beaver lately...nothing new I'm afraid:rolling:
Have been giving some longing looks to the bench and my babies are screaming for attention
but long days and old bones don't mix well as I'm sure you know.

I did actually sit down to work for the first time in what seems months last night and feel I might start creeping back little by little.
Your dio is beautifully rendered and deserves all the praise you get and then some!

Jim.

Reactions: JR

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Thanks for your concern Paul, all is well and I have been busy as a beaver lately...nothing new I'm afraid:rolling:
Have been giving some longing looks to the bench and my babies are screaming for attention
but long days and old bones don't mix well as I'm sure you know.

I did actually sit down to work for the first time in what seems months last night and feel I might start creeping back little by little.
Your dio is beautifully rendered and deserves all the praise you get and then some!

Jim.
Glad to know all is well. Look forward to seeing your work soon.

Graeme C.

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
As everyone has said, superb build Paul.

RonGlass

SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Paul, really love the paint scheme and the bolt detail, may have to put this one on my wish list. As always, you didn't disappoint !

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Sorry Paul, I don’t know how I missed this. Fantastic work on the RR, and the base is perfect for it. Once again great work.