SDKZ 251/17

N

noble

Hi all here is another offering from my bench, it is AFV clubs sdkfz 251/17 ausf c it is in 1/35. For the main body colour I used Revell aquas blue gray, I have to say I much prefer this to tamiyas german grey as it gives a much nicer inished colour. So I hope you like it and as usual any and all comments are most welcome.

scott

View attachment 74148

View attachment 74149

View attachment 74150

View attachment 74151

View attachment 74152

View attachment 74153

View attachment 74154

View attachment 74155

Hanomag 1.jpg

Hanoma 5.jpg

Hanomag 2.jpg

Hanomag 3.jpg

Hanomag 4.jpg

Hanomag 5.jpg

Hanomag 6.jpg

Hanomag 7.jpg

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Now I like this very well made and very authentic :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb build Scott, in the right setting it would be hard to imagine this was not a model but the real thing.

C

CDW

Brilliant Scott, love everything about it.... The rust and grime effects are very well done indeed, totally realistic build.

P

Polux

Top work!!!

Love this preshade and light effect, is superb as the weathering, simply great. :cool:

Polux

J

John Huggins

Outstanding build Scott, wish i could do my weathering as good as this, i will just have to try harder.

John

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Thank you young man you make me blush lol.Scott
No problem mate it truly is a work of art

Is the OOB ?

N

noble

Thank you all for the great comments much appreciated.

Scott

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
You're getting b****y good at this armour stuff ain't you Scott? Top build clicky on it's way.

How do you manage to spray that Aqua paint? It's good stuff, but I always end up blocking my A/B with the dried bits that gather round the top of the pot when you stir it.

Gern

N

noble

\ said:
You're getting b****y good at this armour stuff ain't you Scott? Top build clicky on it's way.How do you manage to spray that Aqua paint? It's good stuff, but I always end up blocking my A/B with the dried bits that gather round the top of the pot when you stir it.

Gern
Hi Dave I use the revell aqua thinner that has something in it that makes the paint stay wet for longer, just add a few drops to get a milky consistency and it goes on as smooth as butter.

Scott

First Name
Andy
Hi Scott,

Very, very nice Sir, as said I love the weathering, I've never tried anything armoured as having to try and build the tracks has always put me off, may I ask what these tracks where like please...

Andy...

N

noble

\ said:
Hi Scott,Very, very nice Sir, as said I love the weathering, I've never tried anything armoured as having to try and build the tracks has always put me off, may I ask what these tracks where like please...

Andy...
Hi Andy the tracks are the black rubber type but they are pretty good quality.

Scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Hi Alan yes it is an out of the box build.Scott
Great I'm going to get myself one , I can see a Stalingrad dio coming to mind :smiling3: