Sea Harrier FRS Mk.1 - Royal Navy FAA No. 888 NAS

T

TheCat30

This was a really fun build. One of a few modern Aircraft's that I like. It went very well together.

Model Kit: Tamiya Kit # 61026

Scale: 1:48

Model Box

I

Iwtcha

This is for me also one of the few modern aircraft which was especially nice to me. Nice job, I like it a lot.

Ivica

F

Fenlander

Looks great! I have heard so many bad things about this kit, it is a pleasure to actually see one made up.

B

Bunkerbarge

With these now out of commission I couldn't see to many of these models. Fantastic aircraft right from the Kestrel prototype.

Very clean and tidy build Felix and a great example of this really lovely Tamiya kit. I particularly like the Sea Harrier with the more pointed nose and this one captures the pose perferctly.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice clean build Felix.

It was a sad day when it was told that the Harriers were getting the chop.

I might just have to find me one of those.

Ian M

I

iwan_canobi

Hello all, newbie here!

Really like the model, looks well done! I bought myself one at the weekend so will be my first "proper" attempt at building a model! Used to build them when I was younger and did a few last year, but got myself an airbrush and been doing a lot of reading about how to do it properly, so looking forward to this one as a starter!

This will give me a good reference point, nicely done!

T

TheCat30

\ said:
Hello all, newbie here!Really like the model, looks well done! I bought myself one at the weekend so will be my first "proper" attempt at building a model! Used to build them when I was younger and did a few last year, but got myself an airbrush and been doing a lot of reading about how to do it properly, so looking forward to this one as a starter!

This will give me a good reference point, nicely done!
Thank you Ewan and welcome to the Forum. You will like that kit. It's a good kit to start with. :smiling3:

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
I can't keep up with all these beauties Felix, not into modern aircraft to much and the Harrier is at the top of that short list. Great work bud.

Have fun, John

S

Stouterik

Thanks for the posting! I bought this kit myself only recently, and it's good to see one finished as a reference...

C

Caledonia

Hi Felix, beautiful job, must make one of these now I have seen how your turned out. Cheers Derek

I

iwan_canobi

Just checking back in to have another look at this, nearing the end of my build and thought I was doing well until I had another look here! :smiling3:

Will post up my results when finished, but I guess its all a learning experience!