Sh*t Gift Russian Roulette

Bobby Conkers

Sausage Fingers
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
No idea where else to stick this.

A Happy New Year to all. We are having our annual NYE party with negative LFT friends. This consists of behaving like drunk 8 year olds, consuming vast quantities of beige, and our own favourite party game, Sh*t Gift Roulette.

The rules are simple, and nothing to do with roulette. Every guest has to bring a gift for the group for each guest - six each this year. The only criteria is that they cost no more than £3 each, and that they be as awful as humanly possible. This means it's pound shops and charity shops - if you've ever been in them and wondered "who the hell buys that?", the answer is us. They are all placed in a pile, then everyone takes it in turn to roll a dice. If you roll a 6, you choose a gift. Once all gift are claimed, there's a 10 minute round where if you roll a 6, you can steal a gift from someone else. Once done, everyone opens them. It is rather fun believe it or not.

I decided that this year I'd try and use some of the skills I've learned on here. I present my efforts below, a couple of lovely bedside lamps.

20211230_115517.jpg
20211230_115530.jpg
20211230_133247.jpg20211230_133229.jpg

I'm pretty satisfied that the doll head in a bell jar is about the most terrifying thing one could wake to.

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
That's straight out of 'Toy Story' (1st film) great creativity - but not something that I'd want :surprised:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher