"Shoe Box"

S

steve scan

Very nice Jim, I haven't seen one of these for a while, nice dusty finish.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Isn't this a M3, not a M2...or have I got it wrong Jim? Probably have, I normally do...anyway, terrific model Jimbo, me like.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Isn't this a M3, not a M2...or have I got it wrong Jim? Probably have, I normally do...anyway, terrific model Jimbo, me like.
Right you are! somebody give this man a prize! must have had a brain fart when posting:oops: what ever made you go back and find that one? o_O...............Jim:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Nice looking scout car Jim I've got one of these in the stash and I think it might get done soon :smiling3:

I have been told this is a poor kit by a bloke in our club (he's built two ) was this one the same ?

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Nice looking scout car Jim I've got one of these in the stash and I think it might get done soon :smiling3:
I have been told this is a poor kit by a bloke in our club (he's built two ) was this one the same ?
Just saw this, uh, I believe this was the "Italeri" kit, old as the hills , went together nicely, no problems I can recallo_O

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolute cracker. Beautiful standard of weathering and a lovely simple subject perfectly brought to life.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Absolute cracker. Beautiful standard of weathering and a lovely simple subject perfectly brought to life.
Thank you Richard, I really appreciate that..................Jim:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Just saw this, uh, I believe this was the "Italeri" kit, old as the hills , went together nicely, no problems I can recallo_O
I have the Revell release but from what I've read it's the same moalds for a number of different kit producers

Once I've finished with my bits I'm going to have a crack at it , I like a challenge :D

First Name
Robert
Now that's another cracking kit from Jim. Weathering looks very well done lots of used looks but not totally dirty.i have seen a few of these in pics with the canopy on the rear and with the rolled up canvas/ tarp at front looks very convincing.

Very impressed with your work as always

Regards

Robert

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Another top job Jim. I like it a lot. Big 10/10 from me mate.