Should i quit?

D

dougie

I don't see why that would make you give up, it's not like it was a poor build or broken of your own doing.

I can however see why you would lose your enthusiasm, I was building an aircraft, there is a build thread on here and someone knocked it off the shelf just before I finished it. I think the tail was also thrown out by someone. That put me off for a few weeks. I just moved on to a different hobby and I was busy with work anyway, this has allowed me to gather my spirits.

D

Deleted member 3568

Keep at it, we've all been there, definitely do, not, quit

M

Mark P

Well thanks to you guys I fell off the horse and I have got straight back on or at least got my foot in the stirrup ;) , have primed up the jeep but going to take a couple of days off. Will probably get bored and have to make a start :P , thanks again lads! Yesterday I could have thrown the lot but today its already calling again.

D

dougie

\ said:
Well thanks to you guys I fell off the horse and I have got straight back on or at least got my foot in the stirrup ;) , have primed up the jeep but going to take a couple of days off. Will probably get bored and have to make a start :P , thanks again lads! Yesterday I could have thrown the lot but today its already calling again.
Glad you found the dummy ;) :cool:

D

dougie

I took a week to find mine when my aircraft was destroyed :'(

B

baz

Mark P listen up,

all us model people must stick together like most of the guys have said just take a day or two then get back on the horse and get riding once more, you could turn the car into a armegedon type vehicle from mad max then set about another project, I scratch build and have a few disasters many model have been binned others scrapped or robbed to produce some thing new, there is a line in the film Promethous to first create you sometimes must destroy. keep going and lets see some photos you are not alone.

regards Barrie ( the old guy ) take a look at my jeep which went haywire on me and got converted.

DSCF9994.jpg

Last edited: