Snowdrop's on Patrol.

First Name
Andy
It look's great, any chance someone could do a step by step tutorial on how to make one of these (hint-hint :cheeseygrin:smiling3:...

K

Keith9657

I agree with Andy, John! It looks fantastic already especially when you consider its not a complicated dio. Its very effective and I wish I could do them.

Keith

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
qualtiy little dio bud look forward to seein it finished

J

John Huggins

Thanks for your kind comments Andy, as for the tutorial, there must be some one who has done it before in the Tutorial Forum.

As for me i use tend to use things i find around the house, the road & verge is made up of play sand mixed with PVA glue & a little paint to give the desired colour.

The only drawback with this is it takes a long time to set, on the plus side if you change your mind it's easy to change.

Iff you cant find one on the Forum, the next one i build i will post, Okise.:thumbsup:

Till then have fun

John

\ said:
It look's great, any chance someone could do a step by step tutorial on how to make one of these (hint-hint :cheeseygrin:smiling3:...

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Looking good John......Enough of this throwing together nonsense! lol

Like the other's write, we need to see just how you build these great mini dios....

Cheers,

Ron

M

mobear

have you got a house full of lilliputians lol,cool looking base

mobear

P

Polux

Small diorama, great result!!!

Your boss must be very satisfied, if he is not like that, is that he doesn't deal!!! :thumbsup:

Wish to see it finished!!

Cheers

P

Polux

Top Job!!! Great!!! The front wheel is perfectly painted, and I love the general color.

Cheers. Polux

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Sat here trying to think of the right thing to say.

Impressed, thats it.

Tony.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
looking good top weathering on both builds love the bucket buddy