soleil royal build

G

Graham D

Looking good. I found the most difficult part is to get the dead eyes to line up

S

steve5

I was having the same problem , till a member on another forum showed me the 2 paper clip trick

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
stunning work with this one Steve,looks great and all that rigging,very well done,so far, 9_9

D

Deleted member 3568

Superb work my friend and incredible patience  (don't think I will ever get rigging as good as yours)

A

Ace

Beautiful model. I like that green color a lot.  I rigged a plastic USS Constitution when I was a kid and didn't notice the masts leaning way over as I pulled the lines too tight.

First Name
Gwyn
Steve5 that looks great and like many others I love the green. I am also impressed with the rigging (what a task).

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Majestic!! :x

That is amazing, the rigging looks like a nightmare! O.o

S

steve5

thank's for all the nice kudo's , been a bit slack lately with posting , having  a bit of trouble with my computer , anyway this is where I am up too , finished the bowsprit and fore mast sail's

!cid_447.jpg

!cid_454.jpg

!cid_270.jpg

!cid_348.jpg

S

steve5

your kidding kpnuts , lol , seen your work , how's our S. R.  going

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi Steve on the back burner at the moment, just concentrating on the car at the moment hoping to get some confidence back, it's going alright but hard work, yours is always an inspiration, I keep looking at mine but just scared of ruining it even more. Keep it coming loving the green and gold (it's what inspired me to do the rolls green and gold) that rigging is so daunting, but you seem to be going great guns.