First Name
Alan
I like those and the hawk is very good you've got some talent there :smiling3:

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
You're not new to this are you? They are all great looking builds.

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great models Steve keep them coming cheers John

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I agree with Joe, you be not a newbie to world of plastic, paint and glue...if you are then you have a raw talent lol. Nice work, great looking pieces, enjoyed looking at these and look forward to more.

Si:smiling3:

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Wow!!! The Leopard with barracuda looks fantastic, I'd like to see more of this one. As for everything else...wow again!

Lee :smiling3:

S

steve scan

Thank you very much guys, no I am not a newbie but for the first five years after moving here my modelling went out of the window, I was throwing kits away continually and had no confidence but I made myself build the BTR 60 and finish it, it worked and now I am enjoying myself again, I found some more pics. of the Leopard 2,

First Name
Aaron
One of those models I'd find myself staring at for a long time.

The netting the shading and the aerials are just a few of the details I like on this, top shelf.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
Thank you very much guys, no I am not a newbie but for the first five years after moving here my modelling went out of the window, I was throwing kits away continually and had no confidence but I made myself build the BTR 60 and finish it, it worked and now I am enjoying myself again, I found some more pics. of the Leopard 2,
Glad to see your mojo returning. I think in all hobbies, you go through spells when you just cannot be bothered. I have been making models on and off for years, just got back into it to help my disability. Nice stuff and looking forward to more.

Si:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Awesome builds! and very interesting subjects! I'll be watching you.