Source of plans for Mk4 Spitfire

S

scottie2212

Hi,

A friend has asked if I know where he could get plans for a Mk4 Spitfire. I don't have any info myself so I thought I'd ask in here.

Wingspan should be about 24", power is I/C.

Any help would be appreciated.

Scottie.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Hi,A friend has asked if I know where he could get plans for a Mk4 Spitfire. I don't have any info myself so I thought I'd ask in here.

Wingspan should be about 24", power is I/C.

Any help would be appreciated.

Scottie.
*** A bit vague this one ? the IV was the Griffon prototype of the Spitfire,however IV was also allocated to the Photo recce version of the Mk.V of which 229 were built.

In either case no flying model drawings appear to have been done to my knowledge,you would need to re-draw another plan to get the particular version required.

A R/C Spitfire to that size would be a little hotrod and you would need to watch the wing loading.

S

scottie2212

*** A bit vague this one ? the IV was the Griffon prototype of the Spitfire,however IV was also allocated to the Photo recce version of the Mk.V of which 229 were built.In either case no flying model drawings appear to have been done to my knowledge,you would need to re-draw another plan to get the particular version required.

A R/C Spitfire to that size would be a little hotrod and you would need to watch the wing loading.
Hi,

Thanks for the info, I'll pass this on and post again if I get anything more from him.

Scottie