Soyuz plus launch vehicle and transporter

Pancho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Joaquim
Hello everybody.

As promised, here is the Soviet ship given to me by my dear older brother.

Soyuz in 1/150 scale.Soyuz 2.jpegSoyuz 3.jpegSoyuz 4.jpegSoyuz 5.jpegSoyuz 6.jpegSoyuz 8.jpegSoyuz 1.jpeg
The kit consists of the rocket, the ship, the transporter and the launch platform.

Hope you like it.

Now I just have to wait for the works on my new house to get my hands on this boy.:cool:Soyuz 7.jpeg

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Joaquim could you please put your pictures on full size as i cant see them properly ? as i love rockests an such
chrisb

Steve-the-Duck

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
Well, this is a surprise. I know Good Smile from their nendoroids, figma and mecha. I was no aware they had Real Space stuff too. This will be interesting, especially the transporter
Though why they went for 1/150 rather than the more 'usual' 1/144, is a wonder. Ease of a metric conversion?

Pancho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Joaquim
Well, this is a surprise. I know Good Smile from their nendoroids, figma and mecha. I was no aware they had Real Space stuff too. This will be interesting, especially the transporter
Though why they went for 1/150 rather than the more 'usual' 1/144, is a wonder. Ease of a metric conversion?
Maybe.
I would prefer 1/144, but this scale is fine too.
It has some good details.

HI Joaquim could you please put your pictures on full size as i cant see them properly ? as i love rockests an such
chrisb
Try now boatman.

The pieces are still packed in the bags, as you can see. If you want, I can open the bags to see the details better.

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
Short tale.
Whilst visiting the Smithsonian, Space and aeronautical museum, in Washington DC. Whilst looking at a Soyuz satellite I happened to mention to my buddy how they, (USA), must have been real sneaky to get access to the innards of a Russian satellite to be able to replicate it. Then a suit taps me on the shoulder and informs me 'sir! the Smithsonian DO NOT have copies - we have the real thing or nothing'!! Then he introduced himself. VP of the museum.
Me and my big mouth - it got us a free lunch!! Which he paid for!!!!
What a place!!

Pancho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Joaquim
Short tale.
Whilst visiting the Smithsonian, Space and aeronautical museum, in Washington DC. Whilst looking at a Soyuz satellite I happened to mention to my buddy how they, (USA), must have been real sneaky to get access to the innards of a Russian satellite to be able to replicate it. Then a suit taps me on the shoulder and informs me 'sir! the Smithsonian DO NOT have copies - we have the real thing or nothing'!! Then he introduced himself. VP of the museum.
What a place!!
That's awesome

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
the Smithsonian, Space and aeronautical museum, in Washington DC
I was there in 1999, and I’d say it’s very much worth a visit if you have any interest at all in aircraft and/or spacecraft. I didn’t have any run-ins with staff, though :smiling3:

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
I was there in 1999, and I’d say it’s very much worth a visit if you have any interest at all in aircraft and/or spacecraft. I didn’t have any run-ins with staff, though :smiling3:
A truly unmissable place to visit. There is an add on to my tale. The VP invited us to meet him two days later at the museum for a visit to the facility 'under' the museum. Sadly, we sailed that day so had to decline. I watched a documentary years later about what the public don't see. I missed out on a rare treat unfortunately.
If anyone does plan on going, allow a day, (or two), you won't be disappointed.

Pancho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Joaquim
A truly unmissable place to visit. There is an add on to my tale. The VP invited us to meet him two days later at the museum for a visit to the facility 'under' the museum. Sadly, we sailed that day so had to decline. I watched a documentary years later about what the public don't see. I missed out on a rare treat unfortunately.
If anyone does plan on going, allow a day, (or two), you won't be disappointed.
:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2:

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Short tale.
What a place!!
Visited there a few times, loads of information around and about. Even brought home a bit of 'moon rock', tourist version.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YES more coal helped my p/c now the pictures show many thanks Joaquim AN i'll now have a study of said pictures lovely great pics SIR
chrisb

Pancho

SMF Supporter
First Name
Joaquim
YES more coal helped my p/c now the pictures show many thanks Joaquim AN i'll now have a study of said pictures lovely great pics SIR
chrisb
Thank you boatman.

I was going to ask you if you wanted the pictures by email. I could sended to you.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thank you boatman.

I was going to ask you if you wanted the pictures by email. I could sended to you.
many thanks Joaquim but ive seen them now an im happy to see your brilliant pictures well done sir
chrisb