Oils over acrylic as usual.

Sit back and enjoy.

DSCF0880.JPG

DSCF0883.JPG

DSCF0885.JPG

D

demon

Man of many talents

Looks spot on the face I would imagine is the difficult bit but you have the skin tones bang on

Roger

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
fantastic work again Ralph,real like the colors of his uniform,the deep to them,

and the tone,do like the looks of his weathered face and the bread so

very well done,a joy to look at,

the base is great work as well with these too bushes look great with the long grass,

just love your work, :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Man of many talents
Looks spot on the face I would imagine is the difficult bit but you have the skin tones bang on

Roger
Thank you for the kind comments Roger.Yes I do struggle a bit with smaller faces,but I still enjoy what I do. :smiling3:

\ said:
Another great piece Ralph, the scenic base really sets it off to. Stunning figure.
Thank you Graham for the kind words,glad you like the base. :smiling3:

\ said:
fantastic work again Ralph,real like the colors of his uniform,the deep to them,
and the tone,do like the looks of his weathered face and the bread so

very well done,a joy to look at,

the base is great work as well with these too bushes look great with the long grass,

just love your work, :smiling3:
Thank you Monica,your words mean so much knowing how good you are also at doing figures,especially the diddy one's:smiling3:

D

Deleted member 4539

\ said:
Another fabulous looking figure Ralph. I like the way you have displayed him on that base.
\ said:
Beautiful work Ralph, you've knocked this out of the park mate and some lovely skin tones too.
scott
\ said:
Great work Ralph
\ said:
Really nice, love the simple but effective scene
Thank you so much,Joe,Scott,Ian and Dougie,your kind words bring a smile to my face:smiling3: