Spitfire F/Mk.VII (Tartan Version)

S

Sky Raider

You got your work cut out here Plux, i know you can pull it off and cant wait to see this progress.

Andy

First Name
Michael
Wow Pollux I only just saw this, I'll watch with interest.

You know they sell tartan of every conceivable design to our wonderful tourists who come to see this beautiful city, 'Princess Diana Tartan' is very popular.

M

mobear

polux i thought you had given up on this tartan spit,kind of glad you got it going again,good luck my man lol

mobear

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Nice work Polux, I too had thought you may have abandoned the tartan, but good to see it is progressing.

P

Polux

Hi Ole and Joe!

I'm a bit strange....

When I feel good 'vibrations' I return to the stopped projects, probably for this motive always I have many models in construction, it's strange that begins and finishes the same one of once. ;)

Polux

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Great to see you back on the job with your Tartan Spit Polux.

I wouldn't worry about stopping and restarting build, Ithink it's something most of us go through, I have two or three on the go and as I lose interest in one and go on to another. At the moment I've got a Warrior AFV calling to me.

Tony.

C

CDW

well i'm impressed ... that looks brilliant Polux.

All those that moan about canopy masking need to look on here, just to realise they have an easy job compared to this. :smiling3: :smiling3:

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
OK its official. Polux is off his trolly!

Polux you have the patience of a saint.

Ian M