Star Trek - Oringinal Series: Phaser, communicator & Tricorder

D

dougie

Lets hope I spelled the title correctly! A gift for Sarah's Halloween get up. Started the other night and now rough sanded and primed with alclad microfiller primer. Will need some milliput tonight and some more sanding and priming tomorrow hopefully. I want these finished for mid month for the glasgow show as I have practically nowt to show for this year as I'm so slow!

I filled some of the items with quick set cement to give them some nice weight. Suggestions I. Alternatives would be helpful.

Scuse the crap pictures, my phone is not good atm.

Cheers

View attachment 120504

View attachment 120505

View attachment 120506

View attachment 120507

IMAG0873.jpg

IMAG0880.jpg

IMAG0881.jpg

IMAG0882.jpg

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Nice work so far Dougie, the balance of the handle is crap on these, the cement in the bottom, near the handle is spot on, should give a nice balance.

I want to see your other half in the sexy...er...rather fetching costume. :D I LOVE STAR TREK!

D

dougie

\ said:
Nice work so far Dougie, the balance of the handle is crap on these, the cement in the bottom, near the handle is spot on, should give a nice balance.
I want to see your other half in the sexy...er...rather fetching costume. :D I LOVE STAR TREK!
Who was the foxiest lady in the original series. We will have to decide who she can dress as! Those costumes don't seem like the sort of thing to wear a few weeks after having a baby though!