Star Wars AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport )

S

Sky Raider

\ said:
This is my latest work..Sorry for the amateurish pics.
Wow, an ATAT. we have an original and a Fulcan along with other bits in the spare room. They are my sons that he had when he was a nipper. I must admit i have never thought to weather them.

Andy

T

tag

Nice one bro

can I ask a favour could you post a couple of clear shots from above please as I still want to do a R/C swimmer so if I base it on a Walker body its not going to be to far out

Cheers mate

Last edited:
L

levo

\ said:
Nice one bro can I ask a favour could you post a couple of clear shots from above please as I still want to do a R/C swimmer so if I base it on a Walker body its not going to be to far out

Cheers mate
Sure..but gimme some time...i need to finish the weathering thing.

T

Turdbaby

That's superb! it looks like a model from the Lucas Archive.

C

calsonic

thats cool id love to have a go at building one but i have only just started building kits and that would probally be to complicated for me although yours looks superb how easy was it to do and was it easy to find?

R

redknight96

I like that one alot! I put together an AT-AT about twenty years ago and I need to do some repairs to it. If I can get around to it, I'll post what mine came out looking like. Seeing yours has inspired me to bring mine back to some form of glory.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
nice look you got there , I like the way you've simulated the oil marks , did you use an ink or thinned paint for that effect ?

W

Waffen Bucks

Ahhh this is so cool. Love the blaster marks. Been looking around for at AT-AT kit for ages. Never seems to be one around when you want one. Great job dude