Star Wars

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I'm not looking forward to this , I think it's going to be a big disappointment, lots of CGI and no story

D

dubster72

I'd look forward to any Star Wars film - CGI is inevitable because it's so much cheaper than building models.

But I see they're using models as the base & then overlaying the sfx as seen by the crashed TIE fighter ...a dio ready to be made by someone ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I'd look forward to any Star Wars film
By that Patrick I hope you mean the original three before he faffed with them. Discounting episodes 1,2,3 as Star-Wars themed but garbage. "Roger Roger." "That's a Jedi-Starfighter all right." And of course the infamous Jar-Jar..."Me's a pain in the ass..."

D

dubster72

\ said:
By that Patrick I hope you mean the original three before he faffed with them. Discounting episodes 1,2,3 as Star-Wars themed but garbage. "Roger Roger." "That's a Jedi-Starfighter all right." And of course the infamous Jar-Jar..."Me's a pain in the ass..."
Admittedly The Phantom Menace was pants, Attack of the Clones not bad, but Revenge of the Sith was awesome!

S

scorched_earth_policy

I'm looking forward to it, I agree with most comments re: first three (being the last three) being pants! Some seriously cool characters though; Darth Maul, may he rest in peace (pieces?)

But I really really truly believe that JJ Abrams is going that extra mile - real characters, real sets and real sounds that'll make those of us of a certain age go weak at the knees, and yearn for Avon delivery boxes to build their Rebel bases out of... or is that just me?

My mum was an Avon lady, just to clarify, lol!

First Name
Adrian
Hands up those who have queued day one for all six films so far?

This will sort the chaff out :smiling3:

If you didn't I don't care if you weren't born, your not a real fan lol.

Adrian