Simon
Very nice end result - especially like photo 3 with the sun through the tree

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Beautiful!

Looking at this has led me to discover what would surely be the absolute worst job in the world! How would any of you fancy judging all the dios we see on here - and trying to pick the best??

PS Yes, I do know that's not what our forum is about. It's just a 'what if' question.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Scottie well ive had my tin bowl an wooden spoon ready for ages :smiling::smiling::smiling:
im really blown away with the detail an the colours if this was put in a dio competion it would take a first any day in my opinion very well done
chris

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Paul, this build is just superb. Plenty to look at and all just right.

Top marks for sure.

Ron

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Well Scottie I thing all the superlatives have already been used on this build. It is a stunning piece of work.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
What's left to say Paul? you know I love it.
Only one criticism, NOT ENOUGH PICS!

Jim.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Very nice end result - especially like photo 3 with the sun through the tree
Thanks mate Its my favourite as well.
Beautiful!

Looking at this has led me to discover what would surely be the absolute worst job in the world! How would any of you fancy judging all the dios we see on here - and trying to pick the best??

PS Yes, I do know that's not what our forum is about. It's just a 'what if' question.
Dave Thanks mate. I was asked a long time ago to help judge the armour at our local model show. It is difficult to decide given so many styles, finishes etc.

Apologies to both of you for the late reply I must have missed you the first time round.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Jim, Thanks mate really glad you like it. I don't take a lot of pics as I feel people get bored with to many plus I am C**P at taking them lol.
Nonsense, load us up, we love it, so much work and such talent should not be limited, modesty is not a virtue among true artists,
you will never see me holding back though my "artistry" is questionable at best.

Cheers, Jim.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Nonsense, load us up, we love it, so much work and such talent should not be limited, modesty is not a virtue among true artists,
you will never see me holding back though my "artistry" is questionable at best.

Cheers, Jim.
Thanks Jim, I will try and post some more later.

Fernando N

Aviation fan and the Roadrunner, meep meep!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Fernando
Superb diorama Paul :thumb2: :thumb2: .
Neat to have the sun bring out the colours in a warmer tone:smiling4:.

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Breathtaking work Scottie. As far as I am concerned its priceless. Each build you do you are showing great improvement. Another Scottie special to be proud of. Luv everything about it. Well done mate

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Breathtaking work Scottie. As far as I am concerned its priceless. Each build you do you are showing great improvement. Another Scottie special to be proud of. Luv everything about it. Well done mate
Steve,
You are to kind mate thank you.