Sweet 1/144 Bf109 Winter Version.

M

m1ks

Lovely job, great paintwork, good fun aren't they, it'd be interesting to go from one of those to a 1/24 :smiling3:

M

msm2

Well I have started the Trumpeter Bf109E-3 and I am deciding whether to get some RB Production seat belts for it or make my own.

F

Fenlander

Very nice Tony, they are lovely little kits. Can never seem to get my hands on one for some reason. Be interesting to se it parked next to the Trumpeter!!!!!

W

wanna_be_aviator

Impressive job on the little one, Tony. Really like the way it came out. The little kits are definitely interesting and fun. Besides you can put a whole collection of them in the space that a big model takes. Good luck on the big one!

S

Sky Raider

Fantastic Tony, how you manage to work on such a small model and get the results you guys get is behond me. Sorry but ill never stop saying it. Totaly amazing.

Andy

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Lovely job tony, looks great. As for the belts on the big one, if you can get them easy enough and theyre not too dear id get them- they really make a big difference in the large scales. Looking forward to the big un! cheers tony

M

msm2

Cheers Graham,Andy,Marcos and Tony. I can get a set of belts from RB Productions for about £6 in total.